- Shipping & Delivery
- If a sales contract is formed, the Purchaser shall pay the total amount of the product price and any applicable fees. If shipping for a product will be paid by the Seller, it will be included in the listed product price, and if shipping will be paid by the Purchaser, the product will be shipped after the Purchaser pays the product price and shipping fee. A Seller shall ship a product after the Purchaser has completed his or her payment.
- Privacy & Security
- Returns, Refunds & Replacements
- Cancellation of a transaction is not permitted once the product has been ordered by a Purchaser, except as required by applicable law or regulation. However, Pa-zaz may allow the cancellation of an order if the Purchaser does not make a payment or does not pay in time, the Purchaser receives an item that is not as described in the listing or is sent the wrong item, or for other reasons Pa-zaz deems appropriate. If the wrong or damaged item is sent, it is the Seller's responsibilty to pay for the return of the item.If a Purchaser receives an item that’s not as described in the listing or is sent the wrong item, the Purchaser must report the problem to the seller within 3 days of delivery, or within such longer time period as required under applicable law or regulation, through "Contact Us" option in the seller store front page. In such a case, the Purchaser must NOT rate the Seller. Puchaser and Seller must come to a mutual agreement to solve the issue. If both parties cannot come to an mutal agreement; contact our customer service to open a ticket to resolve this issue.
- A Purchaser shall not (i) place an order without the intent to purchase, (ii) purchase goods for a commercial purpose (e.g., resale), or (iii) place any order that is determined by Pa-zaz to be fraudulent or illegal. You agree that the Service may only be used for bona fide purchases of goods, and may not be used to transfer money between a Purchaser and Seller that is unrelated to a purchase of goods. Pa-zaz may cancel or suspend any transaction or Account it suspects is fraudulent, otherwise illegal or is the result of unauthorized access to the Service.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Any payment by a Purchaser in connection with the Service shall be made through Pa-zaz and its payment processor and the details of such payment or settlement shall be subject to the rules set forth in the Help Center Section. Purchases made through the Service are also subject to the terms and conditions of Purchaser’s Payment Instrument between Purchaser and the issuer of the Payment Instrument. You, as a Purchaser, agree that your purchases made through the Service are transactions between you and the Seller, not with Pa-zaz or its affiliates. Pa-zaz and its affiliates are not parties to your payment transaction with the Seller. You also agree that Pa-zaz shall not have any liability to you for any payments made through Pa-zaz’s designated payment processor. Payments to Sellers shall be made through Pa-zaz and are further outlined in Article 15 . When user ratings by both a Purchaser and a Seller (as outlined in Article 14) are complete, Pa-zaz and its designated payment processor will process the payment to Seller. Pa-zaz will make commercially reasonable efforts to credit Seller’s earnings balance with Pa-zaz (discussed further in Article 15) within ten (3) days of receipt of the product and settled payment proceeds by Pa-zaz. Receipts may not be issued to users for payments made or received on the Service, except as required by applicable law or regulation.
- Viewing Orders
- After your purchase, if you want to check on your orders, you can check it in your account dashboard under My orders to check the status or view all your past orders.
- Updating Account Information
- You may be required to provide us with some information about yourself (such as your name, address, date of birth, social security number, and/or a copy of your driver’s license or other identification information) ("User Information") when you register for an Account or use certain Service features. We may verify your User Information with a third party vendor. We may additionally request you to send us additional documents or information to help us verify your identity. If we are unable to verify your identity, your use of the Service may be restricted or prohibited.